Sep 30, 2009

It's been a little while

I have my laptop dual-booted with OSX and Windows. I've been participating in the League of Legends closed beta for a month or so now and, as it only runs in Windows, I haven't been switching over to OSX much lately. That happens to be the only time I find myself able to write. I guess the atmosphere just feels better.

But I'm here now and you're probably wondering what's been going on in my life. What's that you say? You don't care? Neither do I. I'll tell you about a dream I had instead.

I was at a McDonald's for some reason and ordered what I thought were chicken nuggets. At some point while eating them I realized they were actually little red iPod Shuffles covered in ketchup. I'm pretty sure I ate two or three before deciding it must not be healthy. Then again, neither are the actual chicken nuggets.

I have student loan payments to make starting in 3 weeks. At the moment I don't have the money for the first payment. I need a second job.

No comments:

Post a Comment