In case you can't read that, the license plate says "ART XPRT". In case you're my grandma, that means "art expert". I'm not sure if buying a lot of other people's art should make you an 'art expert'. I figured an art expert would be someone like Michaelangelo or Da Vinci. But hey, if the CEO's Jaguar says he can hang in there with the best of the best than I'll take his word for it.
Shouldn't the mark of a true art expert be that he or she doesn't need to tell you that for you to believe it?
Yes, I understand the difference between an artist and an art expert but I just don't feel that term should exist.
This was right in front of school on graduation night. On normal days he probably takes his Segway. If he's in a hurry he goes with the jetpack
ReplyDelete