This resonates with me more than any piece of art of I've seen. When I took pictures of those other pieces, I was thinking "I wanna show my friends how fucked up this is". When I took this picture, I was thinking "I need to remember this."It's because whoever made it was one of those people that sees beauty no one else notices. I see this kind of stuff. I could have made it. It's actually really similar to a piece I want to make some time. When that happens I'll post it here.
I wish I could say more about it. I just love looking at it and wishing everything in life always looked so incredible.
That whitish stuff at the top and right is actually reflection from my picture but I kinda like it. It doesn't really hurt it.
I didn't make this image. I don't know who did.
No comments:
Post a Comment