skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Screenaged
Sep 2, 2009
First posts suck
They're always have a humble tone but still manage to come off as pretentious
1 comment:
StubbyBoardman
September 2, 2009 at 6:19 PM
WAY TO GRAMMER NOOB
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
November
(3)
▼
September
(22)
It's been a little while
People suck
And now for something completely different
On racism in games
In acknowledgement of 9/11
On Vegetarianism
I'm afraid I must continue
On toothpaste
Another day = another tale
Coincidence?
A weird dream I had
Come on now..
As long as we're on the subject..
As if you weren't convinced already
I wasn't lying
Just a couple more
S'more of that art I promised
Some of that art I promised
Some real artsy shit
Banana Dog
Second posts suck less
First posts suck
About Me
StubbyBoardman
View my complete profile
WAY TO GRAMMER NOOB
ReplyDelete